Aug 1, 2009

Oh Snap!

So band camp was this week. It was amazing. And truly hilarious. Most commonly used phrases of the week- "Oh snap!", "Je-su-uh-us!", "Fondue", "Squeal like a pig, boy!", "You got a purdy mouth...", "Bojangles", and "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard; that's right, it's better than yours, damn right, it's better than yours". Most commonly played songs other than show music- "Lean on me" and "Why Can't We Be Friends?"

It rained all week and was cloudy and fairly nice out in general. Today is my anniversary with D, and so far it has been quite wonderful. I discovered Yahoo IM on my phone, which is sweet because now I'm online pretty much all day to talk to whoever wants to.

I had an interesting conversation with my best friend the other day involving philosophy, among other more personal matters. The basic idea was that no one should expect liberties without giving the exact same liberties to others without withholding. We each decided that neither of us is quite up to par in that respect, so we have something to think about as we go throughout life.

I'm excited that school is starting soon. One more year. It feels so strange to know that I'm about to transcend between more stages in life....it's exciting, nerve-racking, scary, poetic...

Molin Rouge. Great movie. Ewan McGreggor has the voice of an angel. I'm sure ED would agree with me. :)

I'm gonna research some stuff now. Peace.

~W.V.~

No comments:

Post a Comment