Aug 7, 2009

There is a cat very close to my head an I am a little afraid.

Damn you, Bobby the Cat. Damn you.

I got some crazy-awesome Converses yesterday. They are niiiiiice. Also purchased a pendulum, some amazing incense for my smelly room, and some strawberries, which I ate within a few hours of buying them ^_^ yummy strawberries...mmmmmm...

Anyway, band has been incredibly fun so far and I look forward to my year of Senior French Horn ownage. HOORAY! I'm watching Steven play Homeworld. Quite interesting. D has become addicted to Red Faction and I've been on a writing spree lately.

So my latest event...THRILL THE WORLD! Visit http://www.thrilltheworld.com and become part of something amazing! More info at website. I promise it's worth the time.

Also, an acquaintance of mine has a blogspot that I found to be quite refreshing. Check it out http://www.phatgirlsusa.blogspot.com .

Zero Gravity is an amazing store. Very my style. I've come to embrace the fact that I have no set style (though I usually fluctuate between artsy, punk, and hippiechick), so Zero is the perfect place for me.

I discovered that I have unlimited IMs on my phone. Go for it.

naomiclarks@yahoo.com

Current events: School starts Monday. Scary, I know. Especially when you're concerned about money as much as you are that you haven't completed your summer reading because your ever-shrinking attention span desires to heed to nothing but writing and making plans for the quick-approaching future.

D is joining the Marines. I worry, but I'm really happy he's embracing what he wants to do in life. He would never try to talk me out of writing, and I won't try to make him change career choices. The idea of the military startles me a little, but my past has probably given me an unfair bias about it. I simply can't wait until everything's sorted out.

Michael and Michael Have Issues. Great show on Comedy Central. Check it out. (I love Michael Ian Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

In my preparation for Thrill the World I have listened to more Michael Jackson music than I ever have at one time before. He truly was an amazing performer, all else aside.

Stop the Ellen Degeneres jokes. They're not funny and they're in really bad taste. That woman has never acted a fool and flagrantly insulted people on live television or done anything to hurt anyone, so leave her be, please. Go pick on Rosie, already.

Kathy Griffin is hilarious. My Life on the D_List...priceless. Her mind works a little like mine, so I find her quite refreshing in a deja vu kind of way.

With all good luck i will have English with ED and McCurly again this year (if so, i have soooo many laughs to look forward to)...

My topic of choice- Bobby the Cat. Bobby was born with a urethra so tiny that it was agonizing for him to pee, and, in short, he now has no penis and relieves himself through a hole. Numa, his female counterpart, became a part of the family many years after the amputation of Bobby's gigglestick, and now whenever she enters heat (we hear her yowling incessantly from across the house), Bobby mounts and attempts to mate with her, despite the absence of his manhood. It is quite possibly among the most amusing (and depressing) things I have ever seen.
Poor Bobby. I salute you, impotent kitty.

When I started typing Bobby decided he was going to lie on the back of my computer chair, therefore preventing me from resting my head, lest my face be horribly disfigured by his back claws. Sometimes I feel sorry enough for that cat to let him claim my headrest, but today it just made me uncomfortable.

So here I am, rambling for the amusement of the infinitesimally low number of people that actually read this blog. Ya gotta love it.

Quotes for the day:

"Why can't we be friends, Brendon? Why?!" -me

"That was an epic fail." -Mr. Sloan

"Hello, Moochie Rumpum!" -Saucey

"Goodbye blackbird." -Johnny Depp in Public Enemies

"MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!"

...need I say more? I think not. Until next time, my friends...

"Live long and prosper." -Mr. Spock, Star Trek

Arvous,
~W.V.~

5 comments:

  1. i would tell ur cat this "It is normal to be afraid of changing for a dream everything that has already been conquered. But do not be afraid"-graviation

    because he needs to get some artificial man parts so he can actually do something with his femalian xD

    dare to dream its ALREADY CONQUERED

    and also i checked the book out and kept it for 4 weeks (2 more than they give u for) and i didnt get past the 2nd page

    dont feel left out LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey w.v! thanks for putting my url on ur blog. did you vote? someone did. pwease leave a comment and i am glad you found it refreshing. bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey w.v.! just addedd som posts 2 mi blog and u mite find them funny. check it. and giv bobby mi simpathy. our cat, sparky, has no manhood(no "gigglestick") and everyone at mi house thinks he is trying to mate with another cat over our fence. gotta go. wolvenvengeance rocks! love yas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. w.v. tell ur friend Laurenisphat that she mite lik phat girls. bye!

    ReplyDelete