Mar 2, 2010

One of Those Times You Just Don't Know What to Say...

So here we are.

Unemployed, by no fault of my own, again, as is D. This economy can't afford to be an economy anymore.

What is there to say?

"How do you connect in an age where strangers, landlords, lovers, your own blood cells betray?"-RENT

Watching Where the Wild Things Are. D is upset tonight, as am I, I suppose. I'd love to light a few candles and some incense and fall asleep for awhile, but I don't see that happening. Sleep is a luxury these days.

Watching this movie reminds me oddly of my childhood. It's quite strange to see something even relatively similar portrayed from the eyes of a child and to begin understanding them through the eyes of an adult.

Universa rei fieri ad tempus...let's hope so. One of those phrases that's an almost startling reckoning, but it's relieving. Like remembering. Like sleep.

I miss so many of you. DC, I hope you can see this, if you're able.

Time to dance *ns ns ns ns ns ns ns ns ns ns*

Wish me luck,
~W.V.~

No comments:

Post a Comment