Oct 31, 2010

Eventually

Everything will be alright, eventually.

It's about time to invest in myself. I've always known I have a ton of potential, and I'm getting tired of not using it...or at least tired of only using it in ways that benefit others but not myself. It's time to start looking into ways to make money and to go to school...time to stop wishing that my family cared and that my friends were all trustworthy...time to take matters into my own hands and make the hard decisions and make a move instead of standing still and hoping. Time to take risks. Time for change of any kind.

Time to live, and really savor life...the way I used to. Time to remember that everything is beautiful, even the awful things...even the painful things.

Today I woke up in a new place once more, only this time I feel like it may lead me to somewhere that matters...to a life utilized for something of real, respectable worth. I hope that's true. Wanna publish some writing soon, but need to worry about necessities and getting on my feet first. That's about all...things are all business now, and it's funny how that affects one's typical train of thought. It's much more difficult to really enjoy myself these days...but somehow, I'm still doing it.

Viva la vida!
~W.V.~

1 comment:

  1. Once again "viva la evolucione" seems the best reply I have. <[^_^]>

    ReplyDelete