Mar 26, 2009

Ah...we meet again

Wow, I've really missed blogging. This feels like coming home.

I find myself without much to rely on...there are a few stable things here and there, and that's really all I can ask for. I'm alive, so I have no right to ask for anything at all.

David's downstairs eating dinner, and I'm in front of his xbox on a laptop, blogging. Lol...I find myself to be delightfully lame.

It seems like every girl I know is going bra shopping this week. I'm thinking, "Why exactly do you turn the unnecessary spending of money on items you don't exactly need into a social event?" Then again, I've been known to turn aimlessly driving around Decatur, Hartselle, and Huntsville into a social event. So I guess wandering without purpose can be useful after all.

Hopefully I'll be playing Resident Evil 5 in a few minutes...Gah, that's a good game. I'm pretty sure I prefer it to RE4 simply because of the co-op mode available in RE5.

"Those who are dead are not dead, they're just livin' in my head...
And, since I fell for that spell, I've been living in this well.
Time is so short and I'm sure there must be somethin' more...

"Ya' thought ya' might be a ghost...
ya' thought ya' might be a ghost!
Ya' didn't get to Heaven, but ya' made it close...
ya' didn't get to Heaven but ya...

"Those who are dead are not dead, they're just livin' in my head...ooh..."

~"42" by Coldplay~

Been in a Coldplay mood lately. Bright, calming, nonsensical music...seems to suit me of late.

I intend to post an excerpt from Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray here when I get the chance...it sums up my thoughts nicely.

Ah...we meet again. The dreaded school picture day. I wore a Victorian vest-top thing, faded black jeans, a dress watch, and my hair is now dyed something kinda like its original color...so yeah, me and my dramatic makeup look like your typical punk-pop star. It's sickening to think about the stereotype, but I do like the way the style looks on me. My newly pierced ears feel pretty good, so I know have four individual piercings. I was afraid one was infected, but I think now it's just torn, but healing up nicely. Well, D's back. I'll drop another line as soon as I get a chance to again.

LOVE LOVE ME (~mika~)
~W.V.~

2 comments:

  1. you have to play portal on the ps3 I WILL MAKE YOU PLAY IT

    i am going to send you a vid sometime of gladoses quotes and you will laugh yes YOU WILL LAUGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRzRH4n27RY

    here is the video

    ReplyDelete